Monday, November 14, 2011

My Weekend

It rained all day on Saturday, but Riley and I still went to Target. We're from the east coast so we're not afraid of a little weather!



I love the Revlon ColorStay foundation but the first bottle I bought wasn't quite the right color so I decided to go back and try another color. This time I got Sand Beige, and it matches a lot better! =D



I discovered for the first time how great Palmer's Cocoa Butter is! Here is my review on it Palmer's Cocoa Butter Review. I was also looking for the Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner but Target doesn't seem to carry Milani stuff anymore.

For dinner I made some garlic fries like the famous Gordon Biersch ones! Very delish...but only as a rare treat. Yum!



On Sunday we stayed in and watched the Steelers game...they won! Yay! And I made Chicken Marsala for dinner...again SO delish!





How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment