Sunday, November 6, 2011

Don't Leave Home Without These!

One of my most favorite makeup products is the mark. hook up! You can create over 7500 combinations of 2 makeup products by connecting them with a little connector piece.






There are lip glosses, eyeliners, mascaras, concealers, brushes, perfumes, skin care products and many more. I always have at least 2 sets in my purse. They are great space savers and so convenient to have. Here are some of my favs:


mark Hook Up Angled Eyeshadow Brush

mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer

mark On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner

mark Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook Up Lip Gloss

mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara
mark Kiss Dry Goodbye Lip Smoother


Get them at: jfan.mymarkstore.com


The connector piece is FREE with every purchase of 2 hook up products! 
Shipping is also FREE on your first purchase with me...and always FREE with purchases of $25 and over =) 


Which 2 products would you hook up?

No comments:

Post a Comment