Monday, November 14, 2011

mark. Monday

Happy Monday Everyone!
Today's featured mark. product is a skincare must-have for those with blemishes, acne, or dormant acne that can spring up on you without notice. I use mark Break Out Plan Anti-Acne Gel Lotion everyday as my daily moisturizer. It is lightweight and contains a non-irritating amount of 1.5% salicylic acid, which is just enough to be effective.


mark Break Out Plan Anti-Acne Gel Lotion


This is the description on the container:
With apple and cinnamon extracts, this lightweight gel formula helps reduce the appearance of redness associated with acne and keeps pores clean and clear. Salicylic acid (1.5%), a proven acne fighter.


Get it at: jfan.mymarkstore.com

2 comments:

  1. I own this!! It really great, I like that it doesn't feel greasy on my skin and its great to travel with.

    Danielle
    http://www.dreammua.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I am very interested in trying this product!

    ReplyDelete